Chill Solutions CSXC-1 Features:
- Powerful - Recommended for tanks up to 30 gallons
- Smart - Intelligent fan speed control eliminates unnecessary noise
- Thermoelectric Technology - Directly converts electrical power into cooling power
- Quiet - No pumps or mechanical compressors
- Reliable - Only one moving part!
- Easy Install - No drilling necessary
- Fully Proportional Temperature Control - Control circuit uses high-efficiency PWM (pulse width modulation) technology to maintain your set temperature
- Environmentally Friendly - No refrigerants or ozone depleting chemicals
- Quality Construction - Fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel and the unit is made in the USA
Powerheads, pumps, UV sterilizers and high-intensity lighting all add undesirable heat into the aquarium. The CSXC-1 chiller is perfect for nano tanks, hydroponics setups, and aquariums up to 30 gallons (or more, depending on heat input). The same thermoelectric technology used in this device is used by NASA to generate electricity and maintain equipment temperature in space!
Average Temperature Reduction
|Gallons of Water||°F Pulldown|
*The values shown above are just guidelines.
Actual values depend on individual tank specifications, insulation, equipment used, environmental conditions, etc.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Base - Chemically inert and practically indestructible... This is the same plastic used to make construction hard-hats
- Ceramic Thermoelectric Element
- Internal Temperature Sensor - No external temperature probe wires, the CSXC-1 senses the temperature of the water flowing through
- Silicone Sealing O-ring - High quality silicone allows use in setups with ozonizers and UV sterilizers
Nano Chiller Dimensions: 4" Wide x 5.25" Deep x 4" Tall
Included in the box:
- CSXC-1 Chiller
- 12v 10A Power Supply / Plug
- 1/2" Barb Fittings (Already installed on the unit)
- (2) Plastic Snap-Grip Hose Clamps
The power supply can accept worldwide voltages from 100-240v. It comes with a standard 3-prong US power cord. If you want to use it in any other location only an inexpensive plug converter is needed, NOT a voltage converter. Contact us if you have any questions.
In an effort to be more environmentally friendly we do not print or ship an instruction manual with the chiller. A link to download the manual can be found below, and we are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Don't be fooled by other products on the market, many of these products use aluminum and steel components, which can leech lethal heavy metals into your tank upon exposure to saltwater. Every single component in the CSXC-1 that comes in contact with water has been specifically engineered to ensure optimum long-term corrosion resistance and complete compatibility with even the most sensitive of livestock and coral.